Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chillout/Lounge (Exclusive selection)

 Recommend to all!!! 
Listen every song!
Enjoy! 

Black Lab - This NightDJ Antoine--This time (Acoustic mix)Akcent - My Passion (Chillout Version)Inna - Hot (Chill Out Remix)Roger Sanchez - Lost (Ibizarre's Unforgotten Mix)Modjo - Lady (Acoustic Version)Aisulu Chick Flick - Numb (Cover)All 4 Love feat. Tracy Diamonds - Enjoy The SilenceCarmen Cuesta - Shape Of My HeartSpeakin' 4 - FragileCassandra Wilson - FragileDave Koz ft. Montell Jordan - Careless WhisperDavid May feat. Kelvin Scott - I'll Be Watching You (Stereominds Acoustic Remix)DHT ft. Edmee - Listen To Your Heart (Edmee's Unplugged Vocal Mix)Karen Souza - Every Breath You TakeLounge Worship - More Love, More PowerMax Fadeev - GoogooshaMel - Killing Me SoftlyNils Landgren - I Will SurviveNossa Alma Canta - I Was Made For Loving UOmikron Feat. Baby Queen - My Favourite Game (Kosmopolitans Mix)Sarah Menescal - Don't SpeakSound Behaviour - It's My LifeThomas Anders - Why Do You Cry (Acoustic Piano Version)Thomas Anders - You're My Heart, You're My Soul (Acoustic Version)Urban Love ft. Astrud C. & Moa - No Woman No CryWhigfield - Right in the NightWildboyz feat. Ameerah - The Sound Of Missing You (Tj's Candlelight Mix)Yanni Feat. Chloe - ChangeИракли -Так Не Бывает (US Global DJ's Lounge Version)

Download with one file: Сhillout/Lounge(Exclusive selection).rar